
Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--

Interact here
[Friends]
Antonio[Others]
Guitar tablatures
This few days, I have been going to my couzzy's place to play the electric guitar!! WOW!! I had been taught a new technique called Shredding, but I gotta practise it. It comprises of very fast alternate picking and very fast changing of scales. Wah!! gotta be fast man!! The whole day+nite, we were just playing the electric guitar,the acoustic guitar and the classical guitar. Siaoz rite!! But it was rather fun.. We played some songs together too.. like californication(RHCP), the reason(Hoobastank), Every morning(Sugar Ray) and God of wonders(Third day), though he isn't a christian. I got the play his X-box oso. We played some games..like DOA volleyball and SNK vs capcom, MechAssault and Guilty Gear. It's been a long time since I went to his house to have fun. On the contrary, I never fail to not stay at his home every yearend. Planning to stay over at his place soon again.. WHOo HoO!!! But anyway, I think I have improved in my speed at a very, very, very slow rate.. haha.. ok lah.. That's just to console myself.. haha.. Anyway, I'm going to find a job with my unit members today. Cannot be jobless anymore, otherwise I dui bu qi (letdown) Job (in the bible) and myself man..