Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
**First day of school**
Today is my 1st day of school. So fast rite?? Not even 2 mths of hols. But I just received a news that my term-break is coming up fast in 3 weeks time. But I dunno if it's good or bad. But, I'll trust in God's plan that it'll be good.
Ya noe smth?? I just made a funny theory. It sounds abit like "wer" but it's cool anyway.
Dog-lovers, this is for you.
Anyone wonder why dog are labelled man's best friend??
If you guess that it's because of their loyalty or faithfulness, you're Correct, But half-correct.
If you guess that it's because of their love for the owner, you are absolutely Correct.
Let me tell you a bit of myself first.
I rear a dog at home and this dog is a Jack-russell. If you dunno what's that, watch "The mask" and note that dog called Milo. My dog is called Jude. He's very playful and he loves me a lot. I'm always hear him squeal when i'm a storey below my house, returning home. When I opened the door, the first thing I'll see is him, sitting in front of me and wagging his little tail hard . Once I enter the door, he starts to run to and fro, jumps up and down and pounding on me. And if he manage to drag me down, his huge tongue, filled with his slimy saliva and that awful stench, will run everywhere across this handsome face excitedly.. haha. This is not all. When I simply call out his name, or sometimes I need to yell a bit, he would not drag his feet to come, but would run very quickly to where that voice came from, regardless of what he is doing. When the night falls, he sleeps very close to me. Most of the time, we share one pillow. He does all this everyday, without fail.
I'm not saying this to make you guys jealous.
What I've illustrated is how Jude, my dog, demonstrated his love. In the same way, this is how God showed his love to us. After you are busy the whole day with work and have decided to return to him, God will always greet you excitingly and will be very eager to listen and talk to you. His excitement is like Jude's excitement or even more!! When you call out to God, in the same way, he will quickly run to where that voice came from, regardless of what he is doing.
In the night when you are asleep, He's sharing that same pillow with you.
Just now, I also mentioned about faithfulness. Why are dog so faithful?? It's because of their love towards their master that they are so faithful. Likewise, why is God so faithful? IT'S BECAUSE OF LOVE!!
If you track back to the bible, In 1 Cor 13:13, it says And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love.
Well, I've just shown why are dogs and God man's best friend. Both their act of love resembles!! Another reason is that DOG is spelled that opposite way of GOD. ALrite.. I know.. This is a lame reason.
However, our best friend should now be God, no longer dogs. In the past, when you're sad, you might talk to your dog. But now, you should talk to God.
Shuffled at | 2:00 AM