
Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--

Interact here
[Friends]
Antonio[Others]
Guitar tablatures
My bro just went to Vietnam yesterday. It's a school activity. My direct family, grandma, Big J and Andrew from the DI group went to sent him off. Haiz.. Still kinda miss him. He'll be there for 2+ weeks. Have been praying for him for journey mercy and also for him to be salt and light there. I remembered he said to me in the student conference that he wanna be a world-changer. I believe he got inspired by the teachings there. WoW!! So quickly God gave him a chance to be one. In Vietnam somemore!! God is really extending extending his reach. I spoke to him to spread God's love there. You know the citizens of vietnam there are orphans. They have yet to experience any or enough love from their parents and or love ones. Some of their parent/s died in a war. This is really an excellent opportunity to shower them the love of God, I told him. Anyway, it'll be 2 and half weeks later before I'll get glimpse of him again. Something that touched me is also the love and concern of one brother. This brother is Jonathan, or better known as Big J. He accompanied my brother all the way till he saw that plane (my brother was on) lift off. He came an hour earlier than my family and left a few hours later than us. The care and concern was awesome, far greater than me or my family had showered him with. My family and I left even before my brother board his plane. (Mind you, I'm not bringing my family down, but to show that Jonathan love my brother so much as his spiritual buddy.) But the thing that struck me is not how much love Jonathan showered my brother, but how God can put 2 people of different character, background, strengths and weaknesses together. God is undoubtly a wonder-working God. (Note: Big J and my bro are not gays but are super close buddies... Ok.. this is lame) .