Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
****
Hey please check out the fasting prayer of mine below. I hope it really urges and inspires and motivates you to love God more by praying. Prayer is one of the most fundamental thing in Christian life yet so many of us neglect it. Hai....
Welcome Sihan back home to Singapore. Guessed that the brothers and sisters from Bangkok should be home now. Pray that they will be blessed in heart and spirit by the conference and our hospitality.
Take care guys, never ever stop praying unceasingly for your contacts and that God is moving in their hearts.
God is moving
Can you heart the sound of revival?
Read my prayer guide from burdenforpeople.blogspot.com below:
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Hear our prayer
O LORD GOD Almighty
Come bless our land
As we seek You, worship You
I feel that this is a really timely song for now. Come and bless our land; we need to be more numerous as God's people, more prosperous as sons and daughters of God.
As this week began our fasting for the Christmas Human harvest, it is good to have some verses to meditate for the whole day, keeping in mind to live holy lives. Also some songs to cheer out our hearts. Here's my prayer for today.
O God, you are good. I can say that you are good because you've been faithful in my life all these years, even before I knew you. You have shaped my life. When people die, I no longer worry and sorrows no longer exists in my life because I know the One who created all life.
This is for You
For all You've done for me
I wanted to show You how much You mean my God
Hallelujah... For all You've done
Now I confess my sins...
************************************************************************************
Thank You God for the wonderful things. **********Secrets in heaven********
Now God hear my requests, I pray that they will be in Your will, not mine and that You will hear and act from heaven...
The foreign delegates to feel inspired and motivated to do the good work of Christ in their homeland.
They will have a spiritual breakthrough for those who are not living the best life they can.
NYP2: our brothers be united and having the common vision and goals in our lives. In fact, we have been praying frequently lately and many have also joined in our vision to serve, esp Donovan is more on fire.
Joshua and Liyan to be able to cope with their work and projects in order to utilise their time to lead and plan.
Myself to start making good use of time because I've been a bad user of time. Start sleeping only 7.5hrs/24hrs
Those in the Cg will have the kind of kingdom and godly perspective in all things, in accordance with the bible. No longer dwelling in human emotions or mindset. No longer pursuing things of the world such as materialism to satisfy envious (sinful) nature or passions that comes from human passions (guitars, certain music and academic excellence) but that all these will be made passionate for the fruits it could bear for Christ.
If you find all these prayers a bit Chim? I prayed with my own words, not some guides so don't blame me! I'll pray we have the understandings of Christ.
Shuffled at | 2:23 PM