Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Saturday, December 18, 2004
**Just found a fren and just lost one**
I've just found a fren but i've just lost one too. These frens are not humans. In case, they've scared you out, they are animals.
Tell you abit of my new found fren first. Recently(which was 3 weeks ago), everyday I had noticed this small,but cute centipete. The body was black in color and it's legs were gold in color. It was unique and quite beautiful. I found him in the bus stop where I waited for my bus everyday. Every morning, I'll see it dodge people when crawling to it's destination (although i dun noe where exactly is it trying to go). I'll see it crawl up and down kerbs and the human pathways. I believe we made frens after three days. I remembered one incident vividly. It was something that made me worried the whole day. This happened just this week. The centipete, I believe, was crawling to me when suddenly I saw it flew onto the road in front of my face. i gasped in horror. It had just been kicked!! For a moment, I was stunned. Intially, I was so excited cos it was striving towards me. I was like "My fren!!, Uncle!! You kicked my fren!?!?ARGH" I quickly when to the road to find it, but didn't find it. I tot it died. I was sad, as well as guilty. This worried me sad the whole day. However, the next day, I saw it on the road. "Phew" Boy!! Was I relieved!! And I cotinued to noticed it everyday. Yup! This was my new found fren.
But the one I lost was even dearer to me. It was my dog, Jude. It did not die, but was given away to another owner. Why was it given away?? Bcos my dad didn't like it. My dad kept complaining that it was dirtyand smelly. It should be given away long ago, but it was dragged due to some incidents and quarrels. But finally, today, My mum and dad went down to the SPCA to pass them the responsibility. But halfway (according to my parents) two ladies, who went down to the SPCA as well, wanted to adopt a dog. Soon, my dad grabbed the oppotunity to "promote" Jude. The 2 ladies then developed a liking for Jude. And they were quite affluent. Initially, Jude was reluctant to go. However, upon seeing them, it reverted to its old self again-being hyperactive and excited. I was very sad but glad at the same time. Sad bcos, Jude was the only dog which I could cuddle, sleep with and play with, without any threats whatsoever. In my previous post, I blogged abt his cute actions, but there were more. Anw, Glad bcos, It would save some cost, unnessasary arguments and disputes.
If you ask me whether I cried, honestly, I did. But, I think this is part of God's part. Sometimes, God's part is painful, I must say. Nevertheless, its the best.
Jude- This is a tribute to you
Anw, today is my mum's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUM!!
Thank you for everything. Thanks for taking care of the whole household to your best, including Jude. I appreciate that deeply. Will be praying for you to know Christ.
Shuffled at | 10:10 AM