Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
**WOwsers!!**
WOwsers!! as mention in my title. I have been experiencing God's blessing tremendously, even though I have been sinning tremendously too.
Anw, let me share to you my testimony. I got a B+ for my Management module, 2 more marks to A... ARH!! haiz.. I had almost gotten an A if not for my lousy report. But that's not my testimony.. I think I'll just go straight to my point.
The thing that i wanna share is that my project was all done last minute- The group's computing, the skit, the speech. The 1st and last meeting was just 3hrs before presentation. Yeah!! 3hrs before the presentation, with group members coming late somemore. The result? The report lacked many things (which determined my A.. AH!!). The total time taken for the presentation was only 6 minutes (which we needed it to be 15mins). in simple terms, everything was in a mess, in a chaotic situation.
But Thank God, he gave me wisdom, a calm heart to lead this group well as well as to present well during my presentation (though I had an stomachache and was feeling sleepy). And my group met the recommended time limit!! My tutor had feedback to me that I was enthusiastic in my speech, I was clear, I used proper gesture and had confident in answering questions. Overall, I had presented well.
From what I analyse, I would have had the highest in class if not for my lousy report as my tutor said that my group's report was the worst- because it had not follow instructions.
Anw, my point is that this project has really became God's one instead of mine. Because he intervene and took the lead. I was merely His instrument to showforth His glory. I had presented best among my group and probably my class, not because of my own oral communication skill but because of God's manifestation. He had put His word into my mouth.
Thanks God!!
Shuffled at | 12:58 AM