
Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--

Interact here
[Friends]
Antonio[Others]
Guitar tablatures
Woah!! Yesterday's bash camp was really great, but abit la(3) sum(2) (dirty). Lotsa things happened to me. In one of the games, i ate a mouthful of flour just to get a tiny polo sweet. Therafter, I kept spewing flour out. Then in another game, I got sabotaged to do the "superman slide". It's to slide across a long detergent-filled canvas sheet. I slided across it and was dripping detergent water down my pants and shirt. A more tragic thing was, after doing that, my group minus 5 points somemore. SAD.. One more game to say. We had to finish an apple hung on a string without using the hands. I took quite some time to jam my teeth into the apple. But!! My teeth was literally jammed into it. Finally, I use alot of strength to pull my teeth out, but it was really hurting. Fortunately, my bite was the biggest bite of all my group members. Phew!! All this activities really wear me out and is really tough. Thank God, It was paid off with the bbq. I REALLY ate alot.. HAHA.. Great camp though!! Good Planning (to the entire camp commitee). I really enjoyed it!!