Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Monday, May 30, 2005
**Re-opening of blog( inclusive of a miracle)**
I'm re-opening my blog again due to a overwhelming response of "why"?? Aiyoh! I already say don't ask me but people ignore the "don't" and continuing asking.
Ok.. I'm re-opening it again!! HURRRAY!! WHOOOHOOO!!! Celebrate!!
kas, people.. U heard the man.. It's re-opened again!!
So with the re-opening of this blog, I gonna blog about smth fun.
I went to Joshua's house on sat to do my flash project. But when i reach there, I brought forward the project to the next day. Reason?? His house has too much entertainment and there was little time. Anw, we ( Joshua, his brother, me and my sis) settled down and played this game called cranium. Very fun game. Very funny game also.
First round- Siblings match. Sis and me vs Josh and bro
We won. I remembered the very first charade acted by me was a toaster. Everybody was laughing cos I din act out like a toaster but something else. U got to see me to get what i meant.
Really very funny.
Second round- Swap siblings match. Josh bro and me vs Josh and my sis.
We lost. It was supposed to be the best tag-team match but turned out to be the worse. I was good with the technical stuff like drawing, sculpting and he was best at guessing. But guess out? When we swap roles, it was bad man.. real bad.. Aiyah! it was crap lah.. Give u an example.. When he was supposed to sculp a pyramid, i guessed igoo. When it was an igoo, I guess pyramid.
That was the worse case scenario.. so , we lost.
Final round- The talent match. The artistes (Josh and me) vs The other talent (Josh bro and sis)
We lost butttttttttt was an unfair match. We were suppose to win again bcos we gave chances- alot, alot of chances to the other team. and the other team kept givin us the most difficult task and challenges. Oh!! I haven mention.. We kept givin them super easy task, no challenges at all. Nope! I'm not mad cos I really enjoy the game. Well, Josh and I really share the same artist heartbeat. Even with eyes closed, we could still draw and sculp well and even guessed the right answer.
And if u noticed, my sis won every round. She was really good in English and help save the game if there was any english puzzle. I forgot to mention that there are 4 kinds of challenges in a game namely, Creative cat ( the easiest- this is where the drawing and sculpting comes in), star performers ( the most fun- This is where the charade and the acting comes into place), word worm ( Blech!!! English puzzle) and lastly, datahead ( the most difficult puzzle in the game- U have got to be real knowledgeable).
And before I end off, I've got a testimony to share. Remember the flash project?? Actually, I've got alot to complete. Many changes and editing work to do. I strategized and concluded that i needed at least 2-3 hrs to complete it. However, things took a turn when wisdom came on me. I followed the lead of the voice of the almighty. And within an hour, I finished the work. What amazed me was sometime else. I mentioned above that i had lotsa changes and work to complete. And the part where I followed that voice was only a small part. Miraculously, when I finished that part and was going to the other parts, everything done already. I found no work to complete anymore. WOW!! Really praise God and BIG TIME!!!
Never before, I ever had this experience. It was like the mickey mouse cartoon i watched on TV. It's like the broom, the cup can move by itself. In my case, It's like the programs can operate by itself. Ten cheers by God man!!!!
Shuffled at | 8:54 AM