Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Friday, May 06, 2005
**This is true rite??**
I Could Be The One
-Stacie Orrico
I could be the one
I could be the one
I wonder what I've got to be
For You to wanna use me
I do not always have just the right words to say
But You tell me simple things
That I'd love the chance to bring
To a world of people who just simply need You
Doesn't matter where I'm from
Where I've been
How far I've come
Doesn't matter where I live
Or what I have
You are my life
Doesn't matter who I know
Or what I've done
You Take it all
You want me as I am
I could be the one
Someone You're looking for
I don't have much to give
Lord, I'm ready
And through You
I could be the one
Whatever You want me to do
I will hold on to
What You say can be done
I could be the one
It is amazing to see
That You chose people like me
Who get off track, fall, crashin' down to the ground
But that's when You pick me up
And show Your strength is enough
You can use a broken heart to heal a broken life
Doesn't matter where I'm from
Where I've been
How far I've come
Doesn't matter where I live
Or what I have
You are my life
Doesn't matter who I know
Or what I've done
You Take it all
You want me as I am
I could be the one
Someone You're looking for
I don't have much to give
Lord, I'm ready
And through You
I could be the one
Whatever you want me to do
I will hold on to
What you say can be done
I could be the one
Someone You're looking for
I don't have much to give
Lord, I'm ready
And through You
I could be the one
Whatever you want me to do
I will hold on to
What you say can be done
I could be the one
Bright, Bright
Shooby-Doop, Shooby-Doop
Bright, Bright
Shooby-Doop, Shooby-Doop-Doop
Bright
You take the crazy things
You take the weakest things
You use the foolest things
To show Your glory
Lord take my broken heart
Take all of my mistakes
You take all of me
I want to show how great You are
I could be the one
Someone You're looking for
I don't have much to give
Lord, I'm ready
And through You
I could be the one
Whatever you want me to do
I will hold on to
What you say can be done
I could be the one
If You say it can be done
I believe I could be the one
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this song, though it's not rock.haha.. Anyway, that's not the point.
I think this song is very true. It's not about us, about me or you, it's about God!!! If God say"can be done", means it can be done.. it's not up to us to judge if the task is too big or small; or if we are competent or not.
Don't look down on God.
Take God's challenge seriously.. don't tiao er lang dang.
You are the one God is using, don't wonder why, think why it is you or whether you are the best. God has chosen you- don't disappoint Him.
Shuffled at | 10:04 AM