Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
**Alterbridge**
Yay! I went jamming again (two days ago). Not because I got alot of money or I want to do more solos. Haha.. Simply because I want to spend more time with my brothers and my close friend , Chalven(At least closer than other friends in my attachment place). Anyway, got to know that he plays the guitar and listens almost to the same genre of music as I do, in the first attachment stopover. The only difference is that he listens to modern Rockbands more, while I listen more on the old school, classic rock. Nevertheless, it still rock.
So, I planned to jammed with him on Sunday, together with the other brothers. We had already planned to play the songs of Alterbridge's (but have not chosen the song). And I was so afraid that he wouldn't come that I kept messaging him two days before it. Finally, the day came and he also came.
We kickstarted the session with the Alterbridge hit single, Open your eyes! (Oh Yah!! Saw YWAM there in the same place as us, but they left when we started). Anyway, we just played the song but we improvise it, with Chalven starting the song as the Lead/Rift guitarist/coordinator (sort of). Thereafter, Eilton came in with the drums, with Richard (on the bass). And I( playing Lead/Backup guitarist) came in with Donovan (Lead vocalist). I think Ken was the Backup vocalist, who came in later. The intro of the song was good. However, during the verse, the chorus and the bridge- Everything was stirring to the wrong path. But we still went on. Then during the solo part, I was suppose to come in but I dunno when because Donovan kept singing the whooo hoo. Then he gave me the cue. I went on but this time I don't know how to do the solo. Again, I improvise and it turned out quite well. Haha.
After that song, we did not know what to play. Then, we played One Way (after seeking Chalven's approval). It was quite good. But after that song we stalled again.
We played Open Your Eyes and One Way a couple of times more.. then we free jam. That's the time, I kept doing my guitar solos.. Only Eilton, Richard and I were playing. The rest were just resting and watching. And I played until the string snapped and I have to pay for it. sob sob..
We ended the session with Someday by Nickelback by Donovan, Eilton and Me. We (without Donovan, he left first) then went to eat at the nearby S11. At that time ,Chalven then realise that Donovan was a chinese, not a Malay. Haha.. Also, to my surprise, Chalven knew Felicia and Dawn. They all studied in the same school. He also told me some things about Dawn which I shan say. Really had fun man!!
Shuffled at | 9:00 AM