Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Monday, August 28, 2006
**Chalet!!**
Since Saturday night I've been in a chalet, my family chalet. It was real fun man!! Great adventure and packed with fun activities!! haha.. Share with you my adventures..
Day/Night 1
On Saturday night after service, I rushed to meet my sister in town. We experienced some communication error and were looking for each other around a small area in town.
Then...
Upon reaching the chalet, it was bbq time!! Wow! the food were all lay out for me and my sister.. haha.. There were real good food!! Sting ray, chicken wings, Chicken steaks, prawns and sotong.. ReallyMouth-watering!!
When we (me and my sis) finished eating, my sis wanted to rest already. So, she slept first. Btw, It was 10pm at that time. My cousin's dad then suggested playing pool.
However, when we reach there, it was closed. So, My uncle changed to bowling. The bowling man had a hard time looking for the size of my shoes man.. haha.. Cos my feet too big..
He then gave me the biggest size.. Guess what!!? It was too big.. So I had to squeeze my feet into a smaller-sized shoe for 2 rounds. Anw, my score for the 1st round was 65.. Super pathetic.. I was the lowest among the four players. (oh ya, there were four of us playing -namely, my bro, uncle, younger cousin and me) But on my 2nd round, i improved!! The score surge till 107. I was 2nd in position. My uncle was the first in all 3 rounds!! Three cheers for him man!!
After the bowling game, my elder cousin, younger cousin, my bro and I then went to skate cos my cousin just bought an in-line skate shoes. Cost about $600.. Retardedly high price!! I tried on the shoe and the same problem happened again.. I had to squeeze in my feet again.. only after skating like 5 minutes, I had to remove the shoes, cos they were really tight. I could feel a buring sensation!!
Day/Night 2
I went off to work first.. In forum.. Nothing fun happened.. haha.. Just that I saw Gurmit Singh and his wife( i assume).. His wife patronised Life bookshop and bought some books and cds, while Gurmit was playing with one of his sons outside the shop.. Doing some kung-fu act.. haha..
Upon reaching the chalet, my elder cousin decided we should play billard.. It was real cheap- $3.15 per table per hour. But you must first be a member to get that special rate!! Otherwise, it will be 16.80 (Entrance fee for 1 person) + 9.00 (for the game) = $25.80/person/table/hour..
Anw, it was really cool too.. It was my first time playing it. The structure/layout of the balls are different from pool. It was really tough to score. But I managed to score the last 3 balls and finished the game. It can only be really tyco or really God!! I thoroughly enjoyed the game though we took 2 hours to finish a game.. haha
During the night, it was bbq again.. to finish off the leftover food.. It was more delicious than the ones on the first day!! Yummy!!
After that, we (the same 4 dudes) caught 3 movies on Channel U and Star movies, from 9pm-3am. The first movie was hero, played on Channel U.. Though we couldn't understand anything, we still watched.. haha
The 2nd show was on Star movies. I dunno the title though.. It was played by an actor, called Ah wang and some cast who starred in Kung Fu Hustle.. Super funny mahjong commedy show..
We kept laughing all night long.. haha
Finally, we ( left only 3 dudes, cos my bro slept first) watched the Joan of Arc.. Really good show.. It's a christian movie and is 3 hours long.. Talks abt this young maiden, Joan, called by God to lead France against England. During the movie, it kept showing Satan and his conversation with her too.. But finally, she drifted from her visions cos of Mr. S.A. Tan. I'm not sure abt this but that was what I felt. Really wanna discuss this movie with some people and the caregroup..
Shuffled at | 10:37 PM