Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Thursday, August 10, 2006
****
I don't know when I'm gonna breakdown..
My health is ailing, my eyes are tearing and my heart is breaking - all for study sake.
This is the second major setback I've since stepping into Polytechnic. Nobody told me that poly is gonna be this tough. Everybody tells me that poly is a breeze. You enter it, you finish it. You meet a girl, you enter fairytale. But all this are lies, deceit and sham.
From the start till now, I've been struggling with grades, choking on stiff competition, rubbing against intense heat to get that so-call Scholar title. I've tried so hard, but nothing seemed to work. I'm just so tired and wasted. I just feel like doing my own thing, following my passion.Get out of this God-forsaken life.
The first setback was the drop in my gpa, due to my IPP attachment scheme. I obtained a B and there goes my grade. My gpa dropped 0.1, my heart went crestfallen. I thought that's the worst it can go.
But unknown to me, that was just the beginning of my journey to the pit.
This semester takes me further down.
The modules are dry, tough and equipped with the state-of-the-art projects to keep you tied down and wasted. Next, the lecturers ain't helping. They feed you with the top-grade nourishment (bullshit) to get you down. I get it from a lecturer/tutor, almost every week now. He calls, dissed me and leave me hanging there. Thanks alot, teach!
I wonder when will I ever get out of here. Oh yes, People tell me don't hang unto your grades, they'll fail you. Sure, I wanna do that. But how? By not studying? By ignoring the fact that I'm declining and ressuring myself that I'm ok?
I'm really don't know.. Everyday, I rush through my projects, giving them my all. I sleep at 5am almost ever night/morning. My dad scolds me for not taking care of my health. My leaders/members/tutors tick at me for not doing enough. I feel like a zombie. Rushing so much for naught.
Guess it's time to rest. If I'm not doing well this term, I'll stop doing well since all my methods converge to a common abyss.
The new has fallen, the old has returned..
Shuffled at | 2:49 AM