Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Monday, September 11, 2006
****
Haven blogged for awhile.. But there are really actually so many things to blog about!!
After my class chalet (from 4-6 Sept), I learnt that my class isn't what it seems on the surface, or when they smile to you "sweetly".
There're really so much class politics going around. One moment they can just smile at you, in another moment, they can easily use you as a topic for gossip, for entertainment. I already overheard a few backstabbing attacks on some classmates. Both parties (the ones attacking and the ones being attacked) were the people I thought were great. It will only be a matter of time when someone will explode and cause a huge ruckus.
But I thank God I found my security in Him, not by oppressing another's prestige/reputation/ impression down or creating a false impression for that individual. I know, somehow, I'm going to be or am already being backstabbed. But seriously, I don't give a peanut butter about it. Because of Psalm 18:26 ("To the pure, you show yourself pure, but to crooked you show yourself shrewd.") I don't have to do anything.. hahaha!! God will do it for me!! Hurray!!
But I still feel a burden for them, as I thank God that I've learnt to look at a more positive outlook of people, instead of the negative aspect. Because I observe that people without God looks at a more pessimistic view at another. Whatever another person does would be seen as unfavourable to that preson. Or that person may not even need to do or say anything, He/She is already judged badly. Don't you feel that a life without God sucks?? You go around trying to prove your worth through never-ending lines of condemnation (of another party), whom you think does not have much worth than you are.
Anyway, I would like to end this entry with a song that I'm listening now:
The chorus goes like this -
But, I believe in you so much
I could die for the words that you say
But, I believe in you so much
I could die from the words that you say
- From Dashboard Confessional, The ghost of a good thing
Btw, I'm relating it to Jesus!!
Shuffled at | 12:38 AM