Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Saturday, April 21, 2007
**2 new songs**
Below are 2 new songs that I wrote..
The first is titled "Everything I know". It's a slow rock song.. And I especially like the bridge.. but the sad thing is that I only came out with the rift for the chorus.. No intro, no verse, no solos.. Yet..
Stanza
You are the love of my life
You are the one that I dream of
You are everything I know
when You came to reign in my soul
You are the faithful one
You are the one that I hope for
You are everything I know
when You came to make me whole
Pre-chorus
And oh, all I have I give to You
cos nothing compares to you
Chorus
Take my life and turn it around
cos I can't help falling in love with You
Take my heart and make it yours
Cos You are all I want to be
Bridge
And I know love happens because of You
You gave me hope and a reason to live
even when all else fails and nothing stands
All I hold on to is You
Copyright@2007
The next one is a metal song (think Megadeth).. It's about hypocrisy, masks and hidden agenda.. Anw, they all come hand-in-hand..
The title (as you may have guessed it) is "Skin-layered masks"
Stanza 1
Look around you
society at large
with people
of pride and perfection
The price of that
beneath invulnerability
is armors of hypocrisy
Stanza 2
Look around you
society at large
Masks
of a different face at every angle
Faces that depict
differing motives
from the words they speak
Pre-chorus
How long will it last
How will it hold
Chorus
Break off your skin-layered masks
Faces of forge and fakery
Break off your skin-layered masks
Show me who you really are
Break off your skin-layered masks
Break them off
Stanza 3
Look around you
society at large
of people
who command power and fame
where their money,
means sincerity,
speaks aloud for them
Stanza 4
Think about it
the people described
They think
their masks are impregnable
with high speed steel,
beyond
malleability,
and can't be destroyed
Copyright@2007
The above song is not against perfectionists, high-archievers, the rich and/or the famous or politicians etc.. with clean motives and ambitions.. But those with hypocrisy and pretentious morals.. this is for you.
Shuffled at | 11:58 PM