Profile
Name: --Jobb--
Age: --20--
From: --SAF--
--Love God. Love Rock. Love Guitar.--
Mini-Bio
fav food --Shark's Fin--
fav drink --No particular--
fav colours --Yellow, Blue, White--
fav game --None--
fav anime --Fullmetal alchemist, Get Backers, Maburaho, Shuffle!--
fav manga --Love Hina, Negima, Kindaichi--
fav book --Bible, The Eleventh Commandment--
fav guitar type --Flying V--
fav Marvel character --Spiderman--
fav genre of Music -- Rock/Metal--
fav Rock Band --Ac/Dc, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi,
Bowling for soup, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Frank Zappa,
Green Day, Guns n Roses, KISS, Incubus, Iron Maiden,
Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica,Nickelback, Nirvana,
Ozzy Osbourne, Puddle of Mudd, RadioHead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
School of Rock, Sum 41, System of a down, The Beatles, The Cure,
The Calling, The Darkness, The Killers, The Rolling Stones,
Velvet Revolver etc..--
fav guitarists --Andy Timmons, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci,
John Frusciante, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Sambora, Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie malmsteen,
Zakk Wlyde, Joey Gaydos Jr.(from School of Rock as Zack Mooneyham) etc--
Church I'm serving in --Hope Singapore--
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
**Bangkok**
This is probably my last post for 2 years. Or if I'm less lazy, 2 weeks. Haha
Kinda looking forward to NS now, after hearing so many interesting stories there. Of course, a part of me doesn't want to leave the comfort of my conventional living too. Sleeping late, Chatting on msn, listening to rock/metal music, jamming, playing the guitar have always been a part of me. Or at least for the past 5 years.
Recently, I'd even made friends from abroad. For the past 1 week, I have been looking forward to chat with everyone of them online. They were the ones that really made my trip to Bangkok a really memorable one. Can't thank them enough!
But I know that 2 years passes quickly. Even so, I want to make a impact within this 2 years in NS.
Here are some pictures of the people I can't thank enough:

Degree students from Bangkok University: Pear, Mai, Earth (cool names man!)

Heng, Yun Fong and Mon (I guess by now, You know who are the Thais and who are Singaporeans haha)

I only remember 2 names.. Oops.. Mark's beside me and Nancy's kneeling down.

Degree students from Kasetsard University: Moo yong, Beau (pronounced as Bow) and Sand. (Really cool names too!!)

MAn.. I got arrested for taking photos of these lovely people
Jus kiddin! It's ken testing this handcuff on me in this Suan Lum (pronounced as loom) Night Market that we went.
Time to introduce some Thai delicacies too!

Tom Yam Goong (Goong means shrimp/prawn)

Some egg omelette

Dragon Fruit, Longans, 2 Thai dessert that I don't know the name.
The yellow one the far right is super sweet. I almost vomited while savouring it whole.

Tom Yam also but with more spice added

The bowl in the middle is Pig organ soup but with pig blood!

Lana (The noodle is delicious!!)

Sa koo (It's pork inside!)

Mangluck Water
(It's sweet!!)

and comes with two flavours
Ken.. and his Mangluck water endorsement haha

Kanon Buang
(The yellow ones are nice; the red ones are abit spicy)
All right, that's all!!
Shuffled at | 5:36 PM